If you are looking to claim your warranty on your item(s), check your warranty card located in your delivery package. Alternatively, feel free to contact us at [email address] or [phone number]
When filing your claim, list specifics about the hardware you have purchased when listing the problem.
- Warranty does not cover customer violations, such as damage inflicted by the consumer, water damage, disregarding product manual, mishandling, etc.
- Gulex holds the option to hold tests on the product to investigate the cause of failure.
- Invalid and Expired warranties are not able to be filed.
- Warranty does not cover dents, cracks, scratches, etc., on the surface of a product, which includes outer casings, lenses, buttons, screens, etc.
- Warranty does not extend to accidents, or weather conditions such as earthquakes, fires, hurricanes, floods, etc.
- This warranty may only be eligible in Gulex’s area, and may not be extended to international use.
- Gulex alone has the authority to permit or deny warranty services.
- Keep in mind that there are other unchecked websites that may attempt to say that they are reselling Gulex products, but are not. Ensure that you have arrived at a safe site that is a part of the Gulex provider service.
- Gulex holds the option to gauge whether or not a product is considered “Out of Warranty” due to the restrictions listed above.